As the World Health Organization has declared the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) a pandemic, we have put measures into place to help minimize the risk from the coronavirus to our customers, our employees and their families.
1. Personal Protective Equipment and personal hygiene manuals have been distributed to our employees and subcontractors and is available to everyone visiting or working in our facilities. Hand sanitizer stands have been installed across our offices and production space and surface disinfectants are readily available.
2. Everyone must practice social distancing, such as keeping a minimum space of 2m from others and non-physical greetings. Attending meetings of more than 5 people is prohibited.
3. Everyone must wear a face mask and apply hand sanitizer to be allowed entry to our facilities.
4. Provisions have been made to decrease the number of visitors and employee density per office and vehicle. The spacing between employees working both in our factory and offices has increased. Where this is not feasible, protective shields have been installed.
5. Incoming parcels are disinfected prior to internal distribution and incoming materials are stored for two days before unboxing. All materials are handled with due care.
6. Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected multiple times daily and routine cleaning now includes disinfection procedures.
7. Anyone who returns from international travel must self-isolate for 14 days. Anyone who experiences COVID19 symptoms or tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 or is in close contact with a person that has tested positive must contact the national coronavirus hotline, follow NPHO protocol and refrain from coming to work.